According to Aremo Oriola, a Facebook user, who shared the photos, a Liberian couple based in Minnesota, United States, has lost their lives after they returned home for Christmas and allegedly ate poisoned food served by their brother.
The deceased man had been sending monies home for his brother to build houses for him. Only for this tragedy to happen when they came back to enjoy the holidays.
See a graphic image of the dead couple.
What level of wickedness pervades the world today? People are not even safe from their family members anymore? May their souls RIP.