The Federal Government has opened the application portal for the Nigerian Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP).
The exercise designed to help 20,000 graduates with post-COVID-19 job search will run from September 6 to October 20, 2021.
Recall that President Muhammadu had last week launched the youth empowerment partnership initiative between the federal government and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) at the presidential villa in Abuja.
Requirements for Nigerian Jubilee Fellows Programme
- Must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be a fresh graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) from any discipline and graduated not earlier than 2017.
- Graduate with at least a Second Class Lower (2.2) and above.
- Be at most 30 years old.
- Not currently engaged in any employment.
- Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment in chosen career field.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment to contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic development.
- Have excellent time management and a professional attitude.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
Interested applicants are to visit the portal here.