The terrifying moment a young girl being bitten by a snake on the face at a petting zoo was filmed and shared online by local media.
Viktoria, 5, and her mother visited the Butterfly Park in Yekaterinburg, Russia, when the incident happened.
In a video shared by local media E1.Ru, zoo staff can be seen placing a small white snake around the girl’s neck.
The girl was taken to hospital for treatment and was later seen with a plaster on her face.
Snake experts have said it is a non-venomous California King Snake.
See the video below: