2023: Five Major Takeaways From Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo’s Presidential Declaration
Few minutes ago, Nigeria number two man, Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo declares to run for the office of the President in 2023.
In his online broadcast, Osinbajo who has kept his followers anticipating for long said, the desire to take over from Muhammadu Buhari was due to his seven years experience as a committed leader.
Following this declaration which is currently buzzing social media platforms; Zebra News after taking tike to run through the speech by his Excellency, decide to bring to the general public; five major highlights and takeaways from the six minutes and 54 seconds video.
- The Vice President emphasized on his role as Vice President for seven years and some of the experience he has gathered, which according to him is a motivation.
- The Vice President made it clear, he is the the hope for a greater Nigeria, having met with different Nigerians and also get to understand their fears and hopes.
- While highlighting some key areas where his administration, if elected will focus on, Osinbajo said uniting Nigerians and creating jobs for youths will also be on top of his agenda.
- Osinbajo who said he will be contesting on the platform of the All Progressive Congress, APC confirmed he has the backing of his boss, Muhammadu Buhari, when he described him as a man of integrity.
- Lastly, Osinbajo said his desire to run was solely inspired by God Almighty.